Photography & Link Love
These images were photographed by me, while taking a visit to a Women’s Benefit Lunch at Rockefeller Plaza.
- I was recently hearing to a Ted talk hosted by Graham Hill, and loved the simplicity of his lifestyle… no clutter, have less things. I fell in love with his apartment. Beds coming out of the wall, and everything.
- I listen to a lot of Podcasts at work, and some of favorites have to be The Casey Crew, About Nothing Podcast, and Boss Girl Creatives. One of the recent shows from Boss Girl Creatives talks about balancing side hustles… and if you know me, you know I’m constantly wearing many hats. I have a full time job, I freelance as an illustrator and photographer and run this blog full time. Exhausting! This episode talked about what programs she uses to make it all work.. and even though there was some good advice there… I’m a one woman show, so maybe in due time.
- I recently had a conversation with my momma, and she suggested I tried detoxing. I started looking up things that might help, like this, or this… But honestly, I rather start off with a chiropractor. I’m always having back pains at only 28 years old, I don’t think that’s healthy. Alright, I should just do both.
- On that note, I bumped into this article on the benefits of oil pulling. I should do this as well.
- I make a lot of lists.. I have many scrap pieces of paper so why not do it right? Bullet Journaling is a great way to stay organized, small things I can start implementing to stay on top of things.
- One more song, because damn, don’t make me cry!