Notice: Away On Vacation
As you all sure know by now, I’m currently leaving on a mini vacation, don’t worry, that only means I’ll have many stories to tell once I get back. In the meantime, I’ll leave you guys with a few links to hold you down until I return.
- What my body art looked like in 2011
- Live body painting for the House of Roderick fashion show at The Empire Hotel
- Old friendship that is dearly missed
- Painting at 5 pointz
- Art show I had in Sullivan Room
- That time Chris Banuchi made a bomb ass video of us all hanging out at Edgar’s house
- That time we celebrated MHS birthday, peep Christopher when we were just friends and he had no dreads!
- When I first moved in to my apartment
- The time I flyboarded, yet I don’t even know how to swim
- Live body art gig in Williamsburg
- The time I ran the 5k color run with Katt, I had green armpits for like a week!
- Ikea date with Misha
- making spinach and ricotta chicken stuffed rolls with Chris’s momma, Millie
- Snowboarding at Hunter Mountain
- Mimosas and Museum dates with MaryAnn
- My 22nd Draq Queen Birthday, I was so drunk!
- Working behind the Scene’s for Toby Loves music video
- Girly slumber party
- Getting to shoot my first male model
- When I painted a body art session in honor of Gay Marriage
- Water fights int Central park with MaryAnn
- Mermaid Parade 2012
- The last time I got see and dance with my cousin Jasmine ♥
- Feathers everywhere, pillow fights in Washington Square Park with Chris and Tanya
- When I used to share my poems with you guys, maybe I should start again.
- The time I got commissioned to paint a shutter for a beauty salon
- Throwing Halloween parties at home
- Visiting my abuelo, Papi Neto, for the first time since his passing, learning about my abuela and his love life ♥
- When Jger made a t-shirt out of one my paintings on Ilani
- Watching Slick Rick perform in The Bronx for free!
- Mini You I drew of mrnikesb
- The time I ran the 5k Roc race in the rain
- Painting my first dark skinned queen
- Bringing in 2015 with friends
- Visiting the infamous church of Señora Altagracia in la Romana
- Live body art painting gig at Agua Roja Lounge
- Sleepovers in Conneticut
- My 1000th blog post and body art with Crystal
- Drunk night in the heights with my cousins
- When my little brother graduated eight grade…I’m getting old!
- The time I got all crazy at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee : Video
- Behind the Scenes of body art shoots with Photographer: David Zayas Jr. and model : Stephanie
- Gorgeous beach days in Samana with my cousin Yenny
Can’t wait to share my experiences with you guys.