This post has been inspired by a friend who I have on Snapchat, he throws rants almost daily about the things that get him mad. Surprisingly enough, I enjoy them a little bit too much. So let’s get started.
Shit that Minx gets mad at:
- If you see that I’m upset, don’t ignore it until you think I forgot about it. I cannot stress this enough, it’s annoying and all you do is come off like an asshole, because your’re not showing one ounce of care in the world, and I secretly wish you would get hit by a bus.
- If you’re in a public space, be considerate of others. This can range from anything like coughing too close to me, having your backpack on the empty seat next to you, anything remotely close to you touching me….don’t.
- If you don’t live alone, assume the person is sleeping if it’s quiet. I don’t want to hear you slam pots and pans in the kitchen, and I don’t want to hear heavy footsteps banging on the steps. Take your ass to bed.
- If you say you’re going to be somewhere in a certain amount of time, be there, and if you’re late, call. Don’t have me waiting for your “precious” existence, as if your time is more important than mine. I chose to make and spend time with you, I don’t have to be here either.
- If you fucked up, just own up to it. That’s pretty self explanatory. Nobody is perfect, and you making excuses for your self is just sad. I’ll respect you more if you take responsibility for your actions.
- Don’t throw a bitch fit if you can’t handle one being thrown at you. If you love to be extra dramatic when your’re upset, and when it’s time for you to take one back you act like a little bitch, that’s a big no no. Either learn to handle your battles or don’t make problems to have them in the first place.
- If you ask my opinion, don’t get upset if when I tell you the truth. If you want me to lie to you, then tell me that in the first place. Don’t make this awkward when it doesn’t need to be.
- If your kid is throwing a tantrum in the street, handle your business. There’s no way I’m going to be in public and this little human is going to overpower my authority. Learn your role, and no you can’t have that candy in the last aisle at the supermarket.
- Ask for help. Don’t be so full of pride that you can’t ask someone else for assistance. You’re not alone, we’re all struggling to get somewhere, be something, or become someone important. Yes, saying “I did this all by myself” can be self gratifying, but why torture yourself when a little support or guidance can go a long way.
- Don’t play the “guilt” card. If I said no, then that’s where I want my answer to stay. Don’t give me a sap story, where I have to feel like the dick just because I don’t want to do something. No is no.
Well, I’m going to leave this list on 10 for now.
For more random crap please feel free to follow me on Snapchat –> minxinx
What gets you mad?